Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 Blogging


I am the MdCV Elementary Librarian as well as Title Teacher and I work with small groups for interventions. MdCV Elementary is located in Quenemo, Ks.
I am participating in 23 Things Kansas to learn more about and work with the things that I have been introduced to previously. I need to get my feet wet so I can share my knowledge with my colleagues.
I enjoyed viewing the different platforms available. I used this the help me determine the right platform for my blog.

To find out how to set up your own blog check this out!
http://www.23thingskansas.org/page/2/
It even shows more than one platform you can use to make your own blog.

1 comment:

  1. Where is Quenemo, Ks? This is a new one for me, and I thought I knew most of them. I like the blog, and still have a lot to learn from the online communities.

    ReplyDelete