Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 2 Social Networks

Now that I am familar with blogging, I can tweek my blog. There are still things that I am not sure how to do to jazz up my blog.
Oh well, it's now on to deciding which social network platform to use. Hummmmmmmm?

I have a facebook account now. Earlier I established another account on Good Old Days Want Ads not realizing that it was a social network. I was searching for something in particular without success in the hobby and craft stores so I expanded my avenues. Yes, I was successful. I did get the information that I was searching.

I have many friends on my facebook account but I have not posted on it very much. I'm busy working on the other 23 things to spend too much time there. I guess you would say that I'm one of the lurkers that are out there.

Want to find out about more online communities and how to set up the online community that is right for you? Follow the link to get more information.

http://www.23thingskansas.org/week-two-online-communities/




No comments:

Post a Comment